Twit-Bits

Sunday 23 May 2010

Gadgetted Life - You also have one

Sitting quietly in the dumbness of my own existence, I often think about my passion. What is a single point issue which can extract hours from my running time machine without even a signal of irritation.

No, it is not girl friend, cigarette, drink and you name a few. It is plain and simple - Gadget.

I think twice before spending money and often change my decision if my liking exceeds my budget. But if it is a gadget and I have zeroed in on it, I am ready to go on austerity drive for years together in order to purchase the same.

Why do I have such a maddening fascination for gadget ? Even you also feel the same, Don't you ! Good, then you would be interested in my story.

But the problem is that my story does not have an end as many choices are left undecided. You would help me ! Great, so let's move on.

First let's tune our frequency. I would concentrate about personal gadgets. These are different from common gadgets in many ways. Discussion would be on computers, mobile, household items, related accessories and their usages.

Usefulness and extent of the same are two prime factors while choosing a particular gadget.

Some say gadgets are integral part of their life, for some it is difficult to live without, to some it give a feeling of winning over intricacies and for some it acts as a friend in their loneliness.

People elevated a little find gadgets signify efficiency in their personal life. These connected times of globalization call for capabilities beyond common homo sapiens, to just cope up. The gap can be filled through gadgets.

In social sphere gadget eases interaction in speed and in content. Policy makers and visionaries want to use gadget for bringing in transparency and honesty as a whole.

There is a clear trend of evolution as far as my Gadgetted journey is concerned.

A fashion, a status symbol, a craze, a madness, a utility item, a system facilitator and an instrument of social change, my gadgetted journey has seen it all.

Share yours. We have so much in common.

10 comments:

  1. Well, now this is called that 'three is a crowd'... Cool blog.. can see some of my favs here.. would be looking forward to it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Praveen sir, but we should never forget that they are just our need and not necessities.
    Thanks for such a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gazetted life abhors gadgetted life. That is why most gazetted are tech illiterates.
    I am also prep pass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gadgets do make life easy, or maybe complicated, but sure they fascinate us like toys did in childhood.
    The series is welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first i would day ...nice blog and keep writting!!
    Gadgets makes our life easy in first glance but if you see they are making our life more complex indeed. check how many chargers you have in your house, how many of gadgets are just lying without any use ...my house seems to be full of electronics now a days and i am keep on buying ....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a bit related post on my blog - http://meriawaaj-ramtyagi.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gadgets are fine till they don't upset the budget.

    " Mil baithe Deewane teen "
    Bhartiya Rail zindabaad !

    One more follower of this cool blog site..

    Rail Yatra ki shaukeen,
    Divya

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Zeal
    Welcome Divya ji. I had to thank you for not only being a follower, not only a very keen and avid reader, but being a "Rail Yatra ki Shaukeen"
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gyan ji,
    How is your health?..Kinda worried i am .

    Praveen ji, Enjoyed reading your post- 'Madhugiri'.

    Himanshu ji,
    Please do not be too lazy.I am waiting for a crisp post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I kind of agree with you. Gadgets are what we could call necessary evil, in the mildest and most suiting terms.
    They all make life easier and simpler, i specially like their contribution to communication. it is much easier to communicate. but then it is very important to draw a line and not let gadgets overtake one's daily routine. I for sometimes, as a quiet indulgence, switch off my mobile and enjoy moments of peace :D

    congratulations for the new blog...we need more posts coming...specially from people who are from indian railways i guess there is a plethora of anecdotes yet to be shared. hope to see the train of thoughts on track and on time :) keep the the blog running.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
मेरे दोस्त मुझसे ज़्यादा जानते हैं मेरे बारे में और इसीलिए मैं अपने दोस्तों की राय मान लेता हूँ अपने बारे में